A nosebleed? It sounds a bit weird. At Odakami, turn on the timer and let him pick up an assignment and start his homework. Who knows, only one and a half hours of work, Oda's nosebleed really flowed out. Oda’s mother said that when the weather is dry in winter, the children often have nosebleeds. When the spring weather is warm, the nose will be cured. Since November last year, the nosebleeds of children have become more and more serious, not only increasing in volume, but also increasing. The transfer of multiple hospitals eventually resulted in only one diagnosis of "two-sided Lee's ulcer." Despite eating some Chinese herbs later, the child’s symptoms have been reduced. But as long as the children use their brains to learn, nosebleeds will still come as expected.
There are many people who have nosebleeds, but most people do not care about why they have nosebleeds after stopping nosebleeds. ENT experts point out that although most nosebleeds are not bad, However, some systemic diseases are still symptomatic with nosebleeds. Although the odds are low, they also need attention. What are the reasons for frequent nosebleeds?
1. The cause of nosebleeds can be divided into two categories: heat and weakness. If you often have nosebleeds, you also suffer from nasal sensitivity, yellow or green outflow of nose, or red lips often have a breath, it is very hot. First of all, of course, heat, and more importantly, do not eat too much chewing food on weekdays. Snacks such as chocolate, cookies, and fries are also very hot and should be eaten as little as possible.
2. Due to local mechanical damage, such as digging nose, lifting nose, nasal feeding, nasal foreign body and so on. Skull base fracture causes rupture of internal carotid artery (by nasal bleeding). Surgical trauma, maxillary sinus puncture, nasal biopsy, turbinate surgery, etc.
3. Acute rhinitis, acute sinusitis, dry rhinitis, atrophic rhinitis, nasal septum grade membrane erosion, stimulation of harmful chemical gases, and specific infections such as diphtheria. Hemorrhagic necrotizing nasal polyps is a bleeding disorder that resembles a malignant tumor. Pathological examination can be confirmed.
4. Regular bleeding is a complication of the cardiovascular system, internal organs, various infections, blood diseases, and other diseases. Children's nosebleeds are often a sign of influenza, acute respiratory disease. If the purulent discharge from the nose precedes nosebleeds, foreign body may be the main reason.
5. Because the child's nasal mucosa is delicate and fragile, coupled with air-drying in the spring and summer, it is very easy to cause the rupture of the nasal mucosal capillaries and the occurrence of epistaxis; due to individualChildren have bad habits of licking the nasal cavity. When the nasal cavity is used for a long time, it can easily cause inflammation in the nasal cavity, which can cause congestion and edema of the nasal mucosa or bleeding.
Be careful about diet, eat less spicy food, eat more foods containing vitamins C and E, such as green vegetables, cucumbers, tomatoes, etc.; apples, mangoes, peaches, etc.; and beans, eggs, etc. Foods such as dairy products are used to consolidate the blood vessel walls, enhance the elasticity of blood vessels, and prevent bleeding from occurring.