On May 15, 2018, Chengdu issued the “Notice of the General Office of the Chengdu Municipal People’s Government on Further Perfecting the Regulation and Control Policy of the Real Estate Market of our City”, and the control policy has been upgraded! Detailed stamps [Chengdu official: Restricting the purchase of objects to households and raising the threshold for purchases] The core contents of the New Deal are as follows:
1. For households with more than 2 persons, there are 2 sets of purchases, and singles have 1 Limited purchase, underage doll can not buy! ;
2. Tianfu New District, High-tech Zone household registration for less than 2 years required 2 years of social security, and other areas for a year of social security!
3. One-handed second-hand houses are all for sale for three years!
4. Parents who are sibling to adult children may not purchase as a separate family.
5. If any household member purchases a house within two years after divorce, the number of housing units owned will be calculated according to the total number of households before the divorce.
After the new policy of residential control, the Chengdu Housing Authority and the Bureau of Justice issued a new policy for the shake. The core contents of the new sign of the Yaohao are as follows:
1. A family can only participate in one project at a time. Yaohao! Cannot participate in multiple projects at the same time!
2. To obtain false information, or to report family member information, housing conditions, etc., to obtain the qualifications for purchasing a house, it shall be listed in the list of untrustworthy persons who purchase property in the city, and the purchase registration platform shall not accept the registration of the purchase within 3 years.
As soon as the New Deal comes out, many citizens still have many problems. The Housing Authority also organizes experts to interpret it. We give one by one example. If you still have questions, please leave a message at the end of the text. We must reply.
About the home purchase restriction policy
1. This home purchase restriction has What changes?
Answer: The object of this home purchase restriction is adjusted by the natural person to the family, and considers the number of family-owned housing units.
2. How do you define the household registration family in this city?
Answer: The city's household registration households use the city's household registration as the defining criterion. If family members jointly purchase a house, at least one of them who have a household registration in the city can be deemed as a family-based household.
For example, Zhang San does not have a household registration but hasIf the employment in the restricted area is stable and the social insurance is paid continuously for more than 24 months, if the purchase is only in the name of Zhang San, whether or not the family member of the household has registered members of the city, the purchase restriction policy shall be implemented according to the criteria of the non-resident household. If Zhang San and a family member who has a household registration in this city jointly purchase a house, the purchase restriction policy may be implemented in accordance with the standard of the household registration family of the city.
3. How do adult single-person households define?
Answer: Adult single-person households include the following:
(1) Unmarried singletons 18 years and older;
(2) Divorced (or widowed) singletons with no children;
(3) Singletons who are divorced (or widowed) and whose children are 18 years of age or older.
4. How do two or more households in this municipality's household register define?
Answer: The two or more households with registered households in this Municipality include couples, couples and their children under the age of 18, divorced (or widowed) father(mother) and their families. 18-year-old children.
5. What are the conditions for parents to purchase new homes after they have settled in to their children?
A: Parents who settled through refuge to their children cannot apply for a home as a separate family. They should be considered as family members of their children to review home purchase qualifications, but before the implementation of this restriction policy, parents Purchased housing is not included in the number of self-owned housing units. Parents who settled by espousing their children did not change the type of their children's family.
For example, Zhang San’s parents moved to the city through Zhang San’s household registration and can only purchase Zhang San’s family members. However, Zhang San’s parents’ housing purchased before the implementation of this restriction policy is not counted. The number of self-owned housing units; for example, Zhang San is an adult single-family household, and after Zhang San’s parents relocate their household registration to the city through Zhang San’s residence, Zhang San is still counted as an adult single-person household, and there are no self-owned property houses under his name. Three or their parents can purchase new homes in the restricted area; for example, the parents of Li Si did not move their family register into the city through refusal, and their parents could apply for a home as a separate family.
6. What are the conditions for newly purchasing a house in Chengdu's direct management area of Tianfu New District?
A: Buying in Tianfu New District Chengdu Management DistrictThe housing should have the following conditions:
(1) The purchaser has a residence in the Chengdu Management District of Tianfu New District. (The residence of the household who intends to purchase the house has been in the district for 24 months or less, but it is already planning to purchase a house. Stable employment in the district and continuous payment of social security for more than 12 months) or stable employment in the Chengdu straight district of Tianfu New District and continuous payment of social security for more than 24 months;
(2) Households with two or more households in this Municipality Within the city, there is less than one set (including one set) of self-owned housing, and the single-family single-family households and non-resident-family households in the city have no self-owned housing within the city.
7. What are the conditions for newly purchasing a house in the southern district of the High-tech Zone?
Answer: The purchase of housing in the southern industrial park of Chengdu High-tech Zone shall meet the following requirements:
(1) The purchaser has a household registration in the southern industrial park of the Hi-tech Zone. The area where the district has already been 24 months or less than 24 months but has been stable employment in the area where the buyer intends to purchase and has continued to pay social security for more than 12 months) or has stable employment in the southern district of the high-tech zone and has continued to pay social security for more than 24 months; < /p>
(2) Family members of two or more households in this Municipality have one or less sets of self-owned housing within the city, single-family adult single-family households, and non-monetary family-family residents There are no self-owned housing in the city.
8. New purchase in Chengdu Hi-tech Zone West Park, Jinjiang District, Qingyang District, Jinniu District, Wuhou District, Chenghua District, Longquanyi District, Xindu District, Wenjiang District, Shuangliu District, and Qidu District What are the conditions for housing?
A: The purchase of housing in the above areas should meet the following requirements:
(1) The purchaser has the above-mentioned regional residence registration (the residence of the household in which the household registration plan is to be moved has been completed for 24 months or Less than 24 months but have been stable employment in the area where the house is planned to be purchased and the social security has been paid for more than 12 consecutive months) or have stabilized employment in the above-mentioned area and have paid social security for more than 24 months;
(2) Households with two or more households with household registration status have one or less sets of self-owned housing within the city, and households with single households and non-domestic households with household registration in this Municipality do not have self-owned property ownership within the city.
Made to focus! Plan focus! Plan focus!
Type A regional qualifications can only buy Class A and Class D regions;
Class B qualifications can only buy Class B and Class D regions;
C Class Qualifications can only buy Class C and Class D regions;
Class D qualifications can only buy Class D areas.
9. What are the conditions for newly purchased housing in Qingbaijiang District, Jianyang City, Dujiangyan City, Pengzhou City, Handan City, Chongzhou City, Jintang County, Xinjin County, Dayi County and Pujiang County?
A: The purchase of housing in the above areas should meet the following criteria:
The purchaser should have a household registration or a non-resident registration but be stable in this city and continue to pay Social security for more than 12 months.
10. How do family members qualify for a home purchase if they purchase a house together?
A: Two-person and two-plus-family members who purchase a house jointly require that at least one person has the qualification to purchase a house in the area to be purchased.
11. What are the requirements of the New Deal for the continuous payment of social security?
A: The New Deal requires stable employment at the place where the buyer intends to purchase a house and continuously pays for social security. It mainly depends on whether the location of the purchaser’s work unit is in the corresponding area. The work unit is in the Sichuan Social Security Bureau and Chengdu City. The social security contributions paid by social security agencies in Chengdu and other districts (cities) counties in Chengdu can all be confirmed.
Made to focus! Plan focus! Plan focus!
This is a key issue. Many people are asking similar questions. For example, A citizen bought a social security for 3 years in Qingyang District, and his work changed to Hi-tech Zone. He has bought 10 months of high-tech social security, social security has not been broken halfway, and the company's registered place is also in the high-tech zone. Although A citizen's social security in the High-tech Zone is less than 24 months, he still has the qualification to purchase in the Hi-tech Zone.
12. If the divorce is less than two years, how is the number of housing units calculated?
A: DivorcedIf a family member purchases a house within two years, the number of self-owned property ownership units is calculated based on the number of family-owned property ownership units before divorce, including the number of self-owned property units for himself and former family members before divorcing.
For example, when Zhang San purchased a divorce less than two years ago, when he applied for a home purchase, he would need to check his own housing situation under the original spouse and minor child's name in the case of divorce and count it into the number of self-owned housing units.
13. When can a new purchase be transferred?
A: Newly purchased commercial housing or second-hand housing within the city must be acquired after obtaining a certificate of immovable property for 3 years.
Made to focus! Plan focus! Plan focus!
Oh! Second-hand housing is also restricted for sale for three years like new homes! Real estate speculators must be careful!
14. When will the housing control policy be implemented?
A: It has been implemented since 00:00 on May 16, 2018. Prior to the implementation of commodity housing, the city's unified online contracting system for commercial housing sales contracts has completed one of ordering, drafting, and sale (recording) status; second-hand housing has been printed on the stock room trading service platform. "Service contract" (intermediate transactions), "Chengdu stock house sale contract" (free trade), according to the original policy. Implementation of the commercial housing project for notarization of Yaohao sales, approval of pre-sale time before May 16, 2018 and commodity housing projects not yet registered for registration, and commodity housing projects with approved presale time after May 16, 2018, according to the new Policy implementation.
Made to focus! Plan focus! Plan focus!
This is also critical, and many people are asking similar questions. In late April and early May, Chengdu issued dozens of pre-sale permits and entered more than 10,000 new homes. Most of them were registered online and were reviewing data (although others had already reviewed the data and were waiting for a shake). According to the New Deal, many people did not qualify for a home purchase. The Housing Authority made a clear reply. If you have already registered information online, click here.Before the implementation of the policy, there is no online registration and follow-up issuance of pre-sale permits, according to the New Deal!
For example, Zhang San purchased a set of commercial housing before the implementation of this policy, and has already developed a contract with the development company in the online contracting system for the sale and purchase of commercial housing contracts, publicizing the system at the sales site and Chengdu transparent real estate online query to the availability of the status of "deliberation of the contract", according to the original purchase policy; for example, Zhang San on the Chengdu Housing Association purchase registration platform to participate in the May 16, 1818 pre-sale of commodity housing projects approved The registration of the Yaohao is implemented according to the original purchase policy; for example, Zhang San purchased a commodity housing project that obtained a pre-sale license before May 16, 2018, but has not started registration, and implemented the new house purchase policy.
About the Policy of Selecting Yaoxiang Rooms
1. Notary Public Signs What is the order of purchase?
A: The purchase of a public notary shake house is still in accordance with the order of “Modified housing, households, and families”. According to regulations, it shall be consistent with the registration of the purchaser, the shaker selection of the room, and the contract signer.
2. What are the conditions for resettling households who want to monetize the shed?
A: The resettlement compensation agreement will take effect on the monetized resettlement of households that will take effect after October 1, 2016. The scope of the reform will be the regional certification standard, based on the principle of “removal, purchase, and purchase”. In accordance with the regional housing purchase restriction policy, one of the following conditions is met, real estate development companies should support their priority 摇号, priority selection of houses:
(1) After the compensation agreement became effective, it was not purchased within the city's housing purchase area. Housing;
(2) After the compensation agreement took effect, the house was purchased within the city's housing purchase restriction area, but the purchase date was before March 24, 2017, and the house purchased was a second-hand house.
3. What are the conditions for a just-needed family with a priority shake?
A: The just-wanted family needs to comply with the current home purchase restriction policy. The right-to-home family with a priority banter means reaching statutoryAdult single-age households (22 years of age, 20 years of age), and family members of households of two or more years of age do not have private property ownership in the administrative area of the city and the period of October 1, 2016. There has been no record of transfer of homes since the day. Where the spouses are divorced, the divorce at the time of the registration of the home purchase shall be for 2 years.
4. How to generate a purchase registration number after the implementation of the New Deal?
A: Monetization of sheds to relocate tenants, just need families, and ordinary families to purchase commodity housing should be based on the registration requirements of the commodity housing purchase registration platform. The relevant information should be truthfully reported and must not be omitted. , report, misstatement; registered home buyers information submitted successfully, automatically generate a purchase registration number.
5. Registered Projects Yaohao Before the end of house selection, can we register for other projects?
Answer: No. Monetization of sheds to resettle households, just-needed families, and ordinary families can only participate in the registration of a commodity housing project at one time. If the project fails to purchase a house after the notarization of the project, it can participate in the registration of the next project. During this period, registration of other projects cannot be done by changing the registration of buyers.
Made to focus! Plan focus! Plan focus!
This is a key issue. Previously it was possible to register multiple properties simultaneously! This is also one of the reasons for the low success rate of many real estate projects. It will be no good today!
6. What is the proof of deposit that satisfies the first payment condition?
A: When real estate development companies verify the qualifications of registered home buyers, they will check the proof of deposit that the registered buyers themselves satisfy the first payment terms. The first payment terms refer to the ratio of the minimum down payment for commercial individual housing loans in Sichuan Province determined by the purchase house family according to the Sichuan Province market interest rate pricing self-regulation mechanism multiplied by the lowest price of real estate in the commodity housing project at the time of home ownership registration. The deposit certificate should be calculated. Issued by a banking institution. For example, if Zhang San is registered to purchase a set of commodity housing for a certain project, if the price of the house with the lowest total price of clean water in the project is 800,000 yuan, if it is calculated based on 30% of the down payment, the down payment condition is 240,000 yuan.
7, How to query the sorting resultAnd selection results?
A: After the sorting of project notarized Yaohao, home buyers can search the site for the monetization of the company on the corporate website, the sale of commodity housing, and the residential housing and real estate industry association's commodity housing purchase registration platform. Households, just-in-time households and ordinary families are required to register the number of yo-yo sorted by the purchaser; after the project's notarization horny number is selected, the purchaser can also inquire the result of the election through the above channels.
8. What are the penalties for obtaining false information or retrieving family members' information and housing conditions?
Answer: For the provision of false residence registration, social security, marriage, etc., information on family members such as spouses and minor children, and the number of self-owned housing, etc The city’s list of purchasers who have lost their trust in the mortgage and the registration platform for purchase of the home will not accept their purchase registration within 3 years.
Lokju Exchange Group
Leverage Original TeamSection>
Behind apartment sales rise>