Original title: See also "Bear Kids"! Ignition in the elevator caused its outage.
In recent days, a district in Hebei Province A boy uses a lighter to leave the billboard in the elevator. After a few minutes, the smoke in the lift became thicker and there was a flash of light. A man rushed into the elevator and tried to extinguish the fire with his feet. He also brought a pot of water to extinguish the fire. It is reported that this fire caused part of the elevator to be damaged and could not be used normally. The boy is currently found and has realized the mistake.
(Content from: CCTV News)
Editor: Huang Haiyuan