Recently, news of an old man park dog being suddenly injured by an arrow has occupied the layout of various news reports. There have been many discussions about this. Can the archery be used in the park? Why is it an arrow? Today, the third child talked about this strange news with everyone.
On the afternoon of May 13, the old man who lived near the Quta Park in the Chaoyang District went out and walked his dog. Suddenly he felt a step backward and he fell to the middle of the road. When Zhang Zhang opened his eyes and looked closely, he found his own arrow in the leg. The wound was 5 centimeters deep. At the same time, the archer’s holder found that the old man was injured and actually let the businessman’s companion leave. The old Zhang's son, Mr. Zhang, immediately heard the news and sent his father to the hospital for emergency treatment!
The old blood flow to the hospital is as good as the doctor's decision His wounds were sutured. At present, Lao Zhang continued to observe and receive treatment in the hospital.
According to Mr. Zhang’s son’s statement, we learned about the incident!
"My father was walking his dog and suddenly felt left leg With a sharp pain, he immediately stood unsteadily and fell. He looked back and looked at an arrow in his leg. He felt pain and fear. He didn't know what happened, and he endured the pain and pulled the bow from his leg. According to Mr. Zhang, his father found a man with a bow and arrow around him. The young man admitted that he had accidentally shot and shot Lao Zhang. My father couldn't control it so much, then he went to the hospital! Several wounded people with bows and arrows have been detained and further investigations are under way!
This is the passing of the whole thing, and netizens are also There was a lot of discussion, and the third one was concerned about whether the archery could be taken casually in the park. With so many people coming and going, don’t worry about shooting others? These archery enthusiasts basically practice archery on the roadside of the park. People who come and go often feel dangerous. This is shot on the leg of the old man.Shooting in other important positions may be fatal. There are very big security risks in archery in the park and in the community. Don't worry about these problems?
Basically every household now has one or two old people. He has been busy for the most part in his life. He always enjoys gathering and drinking tea, practicing Tai Chi in the park, and exercising, then the elderly. How to protect yourself from injury during the morning exercise? What should you pay attention to? The next third will share with you some
1. Before Morning Exercise Whether you want to eat or not should be different from person to person. People with poor constitution or suffering from diseases may eat something properly to prevent the occurrence of hypoglycemia. But don't overeat, because after the meal, the blood will be concentrated in the gastrointestinal tract to help digestion. If you exercise at this time, it will inevitably disperse the blood supply and affect digestion.
2. The morning exercise time should not be too early. For those exercisers with great freedom of time, such as retired people, morning exercise can be arranged from 7:00 to 9:00. For those office workers who are struggling in the morning, moderate exercise can be performed at 6 or 7 o'clock.
3. It is best to choose morning exercises in places with good air conditions and open areas such as riversides, parks, squares, and sports fields. Although the busy streets are busy, but the air pollution is serious, and the car is extremely insecure, it is recommended that friends in the morning exercise should better stay away.
4. The middle-aged and elderly people must especially avoid excessive exercise. Middle-aged and old friends are recommended to choose Tai Chi, swords, jogging, walking and other activities during morning exercises.5. Regardless of what sports you do, you must do warm-up exercises in advance, such as kicking your legs and exercising. Knees, etc., gradually increase the amount of exercise.
￼ 、 、 、 、 6, morning exercises to grasp the principle of moderate, exercise should not be too intense, exercise time does not exceed one hour, to the body slightly sweating, warming is appropriate.
7. Adhere to exercise is a good habit, but this does not mean that rain or shine is the right thing to do every morning. For example, in the case of rain and snow, the elderly should avoid going out and slipping to cause a fracture.
8. When you feel unwell, you should rest and force yourself to exercise instead .
9. For the elderly, people suffering from diseases, especially heart disease and hypertension, must be prepared for first aid when they go to morning exercise. They should always carry commonly used drugs. Once they feel unwell, they should take a rest on the spot. If they are serious, they must be timely. Call 120 for help. ￼ p>
10, go back to sleep after morning exercises, not only is not conducive to health care, but also may lead to heart, brain, liver, kidney and other organs ischemia and hypoxia. It is recommended that the elderly eat breakfast after morning exercises, read newspapers, listen to radio, etc. to help eliminate lactic acid as soon as possible.
11. Due to the relatively poor coordination of the elderly, the response It is also relatively dull, and with factors such as osteoporosis, it tends to go backwards, especially when the neck is turned. It is recommended that elderly people do not use back steps to exercise as far as possible during morning exercises.
12. This is also the most important point. In morning exercise, you should pay attention to your own safety. Do not do vigorous exercise. Pay attention to rest and pause during morning exercise. At the same time, you must protect your property safety!