The man was bitten by a cat in his house and died after several months of brain atrophy! Be careful, this thing can't be ignored...

articleweek

The man was bitten by a cat in his house and died after several months of brain atrophy! Be careful, this thing can't be ignored...

Compared with being bitten by dogs,

Scratching by cats is often overlooked...

Because cats can also infect rabies!

The man was bitten by a cat in his house and died after several months of brain atrophy! Be careful, this thing can't be ignored...

Cats were not treated after injury

Suspected rabies deaths

The man was bitten by a cat in his house and died after several months of brain atrophy! Be careful, this thing can't be ignored...

Magnetic resonance imaging and laboratory findings,

Luo Ming's diseaseIt could be mad cow disease or rabies.

The man was bitten by a cat in his house and died after several months of brain atrophy! Be careful, this thing can't be ignored...

Delta Dalcheon District People's Hospital of rabies vaccination registration figure Zhang Yang photo

The man was bitten by a cat in his house and died after several months of brain atrophy! Be careful, this thing can't be ignored...

The man was bitten by a cat in his house and died after several months of brain atrophy! Be careful, this thing can't be ignored...

The man was bitten by a cat in his house and died after several months of brain atrophy! Be careful, this thing can't be ignored...

The man was bitten by a cat in his house and died after several months of brain atrophy! Be careful, this thing can't be ignored...

CDC experts say:As long as it is injured by warm blooded animals, it is possible to carry rabies virus. No matter whether it is big or small, it should be vaccinated in time, and it must not be careless.

The man was bitten by a cat in his house and died after several months of brain atrophy! Be careful, this thing can't be ignored...

In addition, many dung officials believe that cats indoors are not infectious diseases, which is wrong! Wrong! Wrong!

The man was bitten by a cat in his house and died after several months of brain atrophy! Be careful, this thing can't be ignored...

Related