Use your head! Toy magnetic beads were swallowed by girls, please keep away from dangerous goods!

articleweek

Use your head! Toy magnetic beads were swallowed by girls, please keep away from dangerous goods!

Use your head! Toy magnetic beads were swallowed by girls, please keep away from dangerous goods!

Girls mistakenly swallow toy beads, has now done two operations, parents can long snack bar!

1 years and 3 months of Yu Lin (a pseudonym) has just learned to walk and called her mother, originally she should continue to explore the world, more than 20 days ago swallowed 6 "buckyballs" beads she, now lying in Shangdong Province-owned Hospital ICU ward, not yet out of danger...... What caused all this was the 6 beads she swallowed more than 20 days ago.

At the beginning of August, has been living in his hometown of Qihe with grandma Yu Lin was the mother of Ms. Gao received Ji'nan, already 1 years old 3 months she has just learned to walk and call mother.

Use your head! Toy magnetic beads were swallowed by girls, please keep away from dangerous goods!

Girls mistakenly swallow toy beads, has now done two operations, parents can long snack bar!

See the summer brother, as well as father and mother's company, jade Lin had a very happy, and this is the original intention of Ms. gao. However, the "nightmare" so unexpected.

More than 20 days ago, Yu Lin suddenly eat, also appeared to have a fever, diarrhea. At that time, Ms. Gao will never think of the little girl, while adults do not pay attention to eat 6 beads.

Use your head! Toy magnetic beads were swallowed by girls, please keep away from dangerous goods!

"The child has a fever and diarrhea. I wonder if she has eaten a magnetic bead. It has always been treated with fever."." Ms. Gao said, jade Lin has been very worry, on weekdays do not cry, do not make trouble, this time she is uncomfortable, just lying beside the adults, so the family has not found the child is wrong.

When the operation was found, 6 beads have corroded the intestines, but also caused a perforation, Yu Lin's abdominal cavity has been seriously purulent infection. Yu Lin has had two surgeries, and she's still in intensive care, not out of danger.

Yu Lin's mother said, "magnetic beads are the son want," he bought online, mung bean size is a toy, want to become what kind of what it becomes."

This toy is called "buck ball". It is made up of a bead of magnetic beads. It is rich in color and can be optionally combined into any shape. Now it is very hot on the internet. Yu Lin's mother had bought a buckyball is the son to play, did not think the scattered beads are eating caused such Xiaoyu Lynn, serious consequences.

Many people think that 1 year old child 3 months of the accident should be considered, but the industry of finance insurance said, according to the definition of accident insurance accident, the accident is the non exotic disease, sudden, unintended, so that the body is the objective fact of injury. It is easy to see that if the child is active in the magnetic beads into the mouth, then this case, accident insurance is not able to compensate. But it is the scope of health insurance coverage, medical insurance in health insurance can be reimbursed for medical treatment costs, operating costs, hospitalization expenses, nursing costs and other related costs. If the child has purchased medical insurance before, he may apply for medical treatment and medical expenses according to the insurance contract.

Buck ball notes:

1, suitable for age: 8 years old and above;

2, warning: This product contains small parts may be harmful or fatal, if swallowed, if this happens, please seek medical attention immediately.

3 powerful magnets that can destroy or destroy some electronic devices. Therefore, we must not be close to contact with electronic products.

4, powerful magnets can even destroy electronic medical instruments. Powerful magnets can also destroy or destroy magnetic storage information. Therefore, magic cube should not be close to contact any type of magnetic storage data. Examples: credit cards, floppy disks, and hard drives.

Precedent

Last year, a 1 year old baby swallowed 12 beads

It's not the first time a baby has ever swallowed a magnetic bead toy. It's happening all over the place. In the afternoon of March 19th last year, the emergency department of Nanjing children's hospital accepted a young boy of 1 years and 8 months. The child's parents said, the child has been the day before the stomach pain, vomiting, hanging in the outer courtyard of Tianshui, no improvement. After the doctor observed that the child's mental health is poor, ask parents history, parents can not say, after abdominal palpation, found that the child's abdomen is hard, it is strongly recommended that parents take their children to do CT examination. The CT film clearly showed a string of beads in the child's abdomen and had even caused intestinal obstruction! At this point, the parents recalled that there was a toy called "magnetic ball" at home, which must have been swallowed by the parents when they didn't notice it.

So, if the child is small, try not to play this kind of magnetic beads toys. In the purchase of children's supplies, you can not follow the trend of buying some cheap toys, the purchase of time is to take into account a variety of security problems, the child's health and safety is the first.

Keep away from children, please

Hazard 1: needle. Especially, the needle pin, may cause gastric perforation, bleeding and death cause. Even through the gastroscope, sometimes due to the needle slide especially difficult to remove.

Dangerous item 2: one dollar coin. Its danger lies in a moment, many children's throat small, temporarily unable to go, easily cause suffocation. If you really swallow it, it's safer than sticking, and sometimes you can do it yourself.

Hazard 3: nuts and melon seed shells. Such a foreign object, if it can not be found at a moment, will be very troublesome. A 10 year old girl movement was cough, then the doctor found that her lungs do not know what time "buried" under a guazike, because of the time too long is difficult to remove, so the doctor thought the shell seeds and surgical tools to "freeze" after successfully removed.

Dangerous object 4: toy parts. A 4 year old watched TV while playing, swallowing the iron top into his stomach and stuck in the esophagus. After 3 hospitals were removed, they were removed by thoracotomy.

Danger 5: Ocean babies. Sea baby soaked for 10 minutes, will be expanded several times.