Recently, the five medical hospitals in Chengdu Jinniu District received 18 patients with vomiting, diarrhea and fever. They all said that they once ate a string of incense sticks in the Xiaoyuejun liver pot on a steel pipe plant one or two days before admission.
After the intervention of the local disease control center in Jinniu District, a sample survey of the center staff found that these patients were infected with Salmonella, which is a common foodborne pathogen.
The doctor explained: The main cause of the disease was the patient's consumption. Contaminated (bacterial) food caused.
One of the patients said: “Now there is no temper, and you're right.”
Drama learned that there is an unidentified man Said to be the string shop owner, and frankly said: "Customers have this situation, and dining in the store related"
18 people eat net red string shop food "poisoning", net red health is really worrying! , Health, food and drug supervision departments have been involved in the investigation, someone's string of stores have been closed down.