On the evening of May 21, at the Orange Fruit Hotel near Changsha Railway Station, Miss Luo (Changxing) stayed in the room. A man and a woman stood outside the door.
At the hotel, in the early morning hours, someone knocked on the door and shouted, "You'll hurry up and open the door, otherwise I..."
Miss Luo traveling to Changsha (Chemical surname) was terrified. She was not acquainted with the locals. Who was knocking at the door in the middle of the night? She wanted to ask the hotel side to call the police. The hotel side actually said: "This is a private matter and it is not convenient to call the police." At present, the police have already accessed the investigation.
Going to travel is a joy in life, but sometimes it is dangerous to go to a foreign country and become more or less familiar. If anything, it will be stolen, and if it is too serious, life and property will be threatened. Especially in the hotel, everyone is in the most relaxed state. Accidents can cause accidents.
There is nothing to do with graphics
Here are 5 hotels for you Tips, direct reference:
1. After checking into the hotel to see the escape map behind the door, you can immediately escape in case of an emergency.
2. Bring a safety chain after entering the room to prevent strangers from forcibly entering.
3. Do not disturb the door at the door after entering the door.
4. Someone knocked on the door to look at the cat's eyes, and the dialogue asked to stabilize the other side, waiting for the opportunity to find the hotel's phone call security.
5. Check before checking in to see if the hotel’s monitoring equipment is complete. Check into the room that is midway between the middle floors and reduce the intrusion.
If you encounter an emergency in the corridor, of course, you must immediately call for help and destroy the hotel murals, vases, etc. cause the hotel staff to notice and stop, so that the bad guys are timid.
I hope my suggestion can help everyone to solve the emergency situation properly.