IT Home May 14 News US time on Sunday, the current President of the United States Trump issued a proposal that he is working with President Xi Jinping to help ZTE recover quickly. Trump Twitter said that we are providing a way for China’s large-scale company ZTE to resume its business quickly. There are too many job losses in China. I have told the Ministry of Commerce to complete this work as soon as possible.
This shows that the issue of ZTE is moving in a positive direction.
The U.S. Department of Commerce announced last month that it would ban U.S. companies from exporting telecom parts and components to ZTE for a period of 7 years on the ground that it violated the U.S. government sanctions ban. This move poses a serious threat to the survival of ZTE. On April 20, 2018, ZTE issued a statement on the US Department of Commerce’s activation refusal order, saying that before the relevant investigation was concluded, the US Department of Commerce’s Bureau of Industry and Security insisted on the most stringent sanctions imposed on the company. fair.