A sudden fire in a residential building in Nanning, Guangxi, suspected of worshipping

articleweek

A sudden fire in a residential building in Nanning, Guangxi, suspected of worshipping

A sudden fire in a residential building in Nanning, Guangxi, suspected of worshipping

Sunshine News (Writer/Liu Zhaozhao) On April 7th, some netizens broke the news and said that on April 6th , Nanning, Guangxi, a community residential building fire. The owner stated that before leaving home, the incense was not burned at home, but the wind may have blown down the incense and fell onto the curtains to cause a fire.

A sudden fire in a residential building in Nanning, Guangxi, suspected of worshipping

You can see from the videos provided by netizens that the open fire inside the house had already burnt a lot. Losing firefighters arrived at the scene in time, otherwise other residents may also suffer. So how did the fire burn up? According to understanding, this house owner has a bit of a fragrant habit. This morning, when the owner prepared to burn incense and worshipped the mountain, he ignited the censer and closed the door. It was possible that the incense in the censer had been drained. The curtain was close to the curtain, causing the curtain to catch fire.

A sudden fire in a residential building in Nanning, Guangxi, suspected of worshipping

However, as you can see from the screen, the loss at home is not too great, nor is it right. Other households have an impact. (Editor/Yang Yuxin He Lin)